So, this week has been pretty amazing, because it is SPRING BREAK!!! Ahh... no classes. A break has been much needed! I haven't really done a whole lot exciting other than just relax. Tuesday, I did go to Central Market with my mom and sister, and then went to the library later that evening with Jason! I know those don't sound too exciting, but I had never been to Central Market and hadn't been to library in forever!! It was nice to have the time to go and just do nothing and enjoy my family's company!
On Wednesday, Shannon, Mitchell, and I all went to a Chinese buffet for lunch! It was sooo much fun! We really should consider all going out more often! We enjoyed a yummy meal of delicious Chinese food and then headed over to Mardel to pick up some things I needed for my GA girls. We also had fun doing a little shopping for Mom for Mother's Day, but "shhh!!!" ;D
Thursday I ate lunch at a friends house and had a nice visit with her and then taught some make up piano lessons. After that, Jason and I enjoyed our date night by cleaning up the apartment and getting it ready for our party!
On Friday evening we had an apartment full of people... a lot of people, lol! But it was fun! We had some good food, played Pictionary and Buzzword, and overall just had a good time hanging out with some friends.
Saturday was a family gathering day! We enjoyed an evening at my uncle's house, where we finally were able to meet my cousin and his daughter. There was a lot of silence between everyone at first, but in the end, I think everyone ended up having a good time! :)
All in all, it was a splendid week!! Now it's back to the grind of real life... lol!
I like the photos, Sweetheart! :D
ReplyDeleteLove ya!