Well, I have really been wanting to get in shape and have been trying to workout over the past two years. I go strong for like a month or two and then completely fall off the band-wagon, only to become discouraged again. My mom started this system called Isagenix a while back, and I decided to try the 9 Day Deep Cleanse and Fat Burning System. Boy, was that a good idea! I just finished two days ago, and I feel so pumped about getting in shape and eating healthy! The result of my 9 day program was 10 pounds gone, along with 9.5 inches! And I'm not kidding! I feel kind of overwhelmed at completely changing my eating habits, but I'm gonna work hard.
For some information about Isagenix, it is an all natural system that works to push toxins out of your body. They have shakes, cleanses, bars, and all sorts of products to get yourself on track to being a much healthier you. If you are interested, please go visit their website and read about the system and the hundreds of incredible testimonies. They will blow you away!
Working out is always a struggle for me, because I don't usually enjoy it. I hate being sweaty, and I find it hard to motivate myself. This past week, Brandy (my dog) and I have been walking our park trail. Overall, we walked about 3 miles almost everyday this week and by the end of the week averaged about 3.1 miles per hour! And despite getting sweaty, I really enjoyed every single one of our walks! I'm not sure if I will ever get into running, but I hope that little by little I can add in some jogging to our walk.
A website that I have found particularly inspiring is The Undressed Skeleton. Taralynn's story is incredible, and her advice has been very helpful. Today, I even made my own version of one of her snacks and it was absolutely delicious!
I'm pretty excited about my new health journey and am excited that Jason is completely on board! I hope to start posting regularly about foods we eat and updates on workouts that I find enjoyable. If you've got any advice, feel free to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment