So, it's been almost an entire month since I've last posted anything on my blog. In this last month, we have been working on getting stuff done for the wedding, along with finishing our pre-marital counseling, and moving Jason into our new home! Jason moved into our apartment a little over a week ago, and I was able to go over there everyday last week and begin setting up the kitchen and everything else. All but two small pieces of furniture have been moved over there, and it is beginning to look soooo cute! I can't wait to move in!
Over the next two weeks, we will be very busy getting all of the little bitty details in place. We have fabric to finish, decorating to do, a few more things to buy, the honeymoon to pack for, and school things to get in order before the big day hits! However, despite all of the business, I think I'm getting more excited with each passing day!
We've talked to my uncle who will be marrying us, and everything looks to be in order there. I think it's going to be an awesome ceremony, of course, I am a little bias! ;D
It's a happy and sad feeling I have whenever I walk into my room. I have begun packing up stuff, and all of my books are gone, along with some other things that were once on my dressers. But at the same time, I know that means the wedding is just that much closer!!! :D
Well, I'll try to stay on top of this more and keep you updated!
Bye for now!
Alicia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Sweetheart! I'm glad you're posting again on your blog! I love reading it! :)
ReplyDeleteI love you!