Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's my birthday!

So, today is my 20th birthday! Pretty crazy if you ask me...
Last night we celebrated my birthday by going to Studio Movie Grill! They have the best coconut tenders and potato skins anyone could ever eat! (And you get to eat them while watching a movie... how spiffy is that?!) We saw the new Pixar movie "Up," which was pretty cute and way better than Wall-e. My favorite character was definitely Doug, the Golden Retriever!

Today, I don't have much planned as far as my birthday is concerned. I will be teaching one student today at 11:00 and will then be going to have my wedding dress hemmed. After that, I'll probably be cutting out some sashes and then later going to pre-marital counseling. So, it will be a pretty normal day, although, I will get to open gifts after counseling! :D

So, on FB, a bunch of people keep inviting me to play this farming game, so I finally decided to check it out, haha! It's kind of cute and like Sims. I create a farm and interact with other farms. It's quite interesting.

Well, I hope everyone has a blessed day! <><

1 comment:

  1. Hey Baby! I missed this yesterday somehow... Idk! Anyway, I'm glad you're posting here! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete