Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wisdom No More

This morning, I will be getting my wisdom teeth pulled, and I'm pretty nervous about it. Once I get past them putting the IV in, I should be okay, because I won't remember anything else, but I'm hoping I don't faint when they put the IV in...lol. I guess that the rest of the day I will probably be sleeping, which will probably be a good thing. And I'll need to remember to take medicine to ease any pain. I'm really hoping that I won't have much, if any swelling, because I really don't want to look like a chipmunk, lol! If I had to stay at home until I was all better, that would be okay, but I'll have to be going places beginning Sunday. But hopefully by then, all swelling will be gone for the most part.

Well, I need to make sure I'm all ready to go.

Have a blessed day! <><

1 comment: