This morning's devotional was titled "Facing Death." To be honest, death is definitely not something I face very well. The verses that were chosen to go along with "Max's Notes" were verses that talked about God being in control of our days. There was the verse in Psalm 23 that says, "Yea, tho I walk through the valley of death, I will fear no evil," and a another verse in Psalm that says that God numbered our days before we were even born. The only verse that didn't make complete sense to me was Ecc. 7:2, I believe. It was saying something about how if we learn to number our days, that we may achieve wisdom. But anyway, all of these verses are saying that we need to trust in the Lord for our time of death, and that nothing will happen outside of God's will.
Today Jason and I purchased our wedding bands! That was very exciting! Now we have that taken care of!
In just a few minutes I will be going to church... Have a blessed evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment