I really need to stay more on top of this blog thing. The end of the semester is now almost in sight...that is if it wasn't for all of the music notes that keep piling up, along with another paper. For a music major, knowing that there are only four more weeks of school left can be a very terrifying thing! But I'm sure I will make it out alive!
So, I haven't posted since getting married! =O The wedding was amazing and perfect, and Jason and I are doing great! Despite having wanted a house, our little apartment is perfect. We went on our honeymoon in Chattanooga, TN, which was awesome! We went to the aquarium, the Lost Sea, Rock City, and best of all, we stayed in the most adorable cottage ever!! It was a blast, and we hope to make it a place we go to time and time again! :)
Okay, so for something random, if you have never seen the movie "The Notebook," you need to go rent it right now! It was an amazing movie; very sad, but amazing! I'm pretty sure it is worthy of my favorites list! :D
I guess that's all I have to say right now, and I know it's not much, but I need to get to something a little bit more productive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Baby! Glad to see you posted something here! :D Three more weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!