Monday, February 8, 2010

Whys?

Have you ever wondered why you do the things you do? For instance, I am currently wondering why I have this blog. I don't really like the design, I feel like my posts might be kind of boring for the readers... wait. What readers? Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that my wonderful husband always reads my blog, but does anyone else? And would they want to?

Next I wonder why I am going to school. I am already doing what I plan to do once I get out of college, so why am I still there? Plus while I am there, I feel like I am surrounded by so much talent, than mine isn't really a talent anymore. More like just a skill. I hear people play the piano, sing, write music, harmonize, and I want to do it all. But I don't feel like I have the ability to do it. I would love to be a part of a worship team, but I know there are so many people who are better equipped to be in that position. And I don't know what to do. Do I just realize that I do have a talent that God has given me, and He has me where He wants me? Or are my desires clues that I need to reach for what I see as impossible? And where do I find that time to reach for the impossible?

I know this is kind of a depressing post, but it's just what has been going on inside my head for a while. I just have these questions of why... and I don't know what the answers are. So if you actually read this blog, maybe you have some ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Sweetheart,

    It's hard to deal with things like that when everyone else seems to have more talent or skill than you do. But God has given you wonderful talent, and He is using your schooling to work on and improve your talent and skills for His use. It's difficult for us to see His plans for you right now, but I know that He will use you wonderfully to bless someone's life.

    I love you,
    - Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, the new design is very interesting... I like image at the top!

    ReplyDelete