Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Not feeling so great...

Saturday, I started fighting off a cold... however, I apparently didn't fight hard enough. Yesterday, I woke up not feeling well, and I basically got worse through out the day. This morning I felt a little better, but seem to be getting worse again. As long as I continue to have enough energy to get up and drive to classes, I'll be okay.

School is still pretty stressful. I am constantly staying busy with either class or homework, and I haven't even begun to get any serious practicing done. I also haven't started accompanying. I'm trying to stay focused on one day at a time instead of looking towards the end of the semester and stessing out before I need to. It's hard to do, but I'm trying.

I will be getting two new piano students pretty soon. I'm pretty excited about that! I work with a lady at GA's on Wednseday nights, and she has two kids that are interested in taking piano lessons. They should be starting pretty soon.

Well, I need to get back to doing something productive, so I will head out for now. I hope everyone is having a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're still posting on your blog! I enjoy reading it, Sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete