Thursday, December 24, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

So it's Christmas Eve here Dallas, TX., and it is SNOWING!!! Yup, yup, yup! There are little snowing flakes falling down right outside our window! BEST EVER!!! It's supposed to be all cleared up for tomorrow, but I am definitely enjoying the snowy weather while I can.

I've been baking more today and have actually been enjoying it. I'm not usually the baking type, but I guess I enjoy baking things other than cookies! Still not a fan of baking cookies... :-P

I'm about to head over to my parents' house to help them continue preparing for tomorrow's big Christmas dinner! We got a lot accomplished yesterday, but the cornbread and dressing still need to be made, along with the turkey. Yum! I am so looking forward to such a delicious meal!

I just realized that I still have two gifts to wrap. I guess I'll need to get those done before I go to bed tonight! We had a lot of people to buy for this year, but it was fun.

Well, I'm off to make some more food!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment